How are you new members finding us?

old fashion word of mouth. alot of iformation on this site thanks every one new to this site I am building a new gun in 300 wade exspress another 338 lapua version will have more on this in the fall
shocked.gif
cool.gif

Last fall I had the good fortune to take Ian M's Long Range Hunting course here in your Canada (eh?) Fact is, I live within range of that new rifle of Dave's to Ian. He mentioned I might find some valuable information here. I've been lurking since and decided it was time to come out of the bushes. Great group guys! So far I've learned I have an awful lot to learn.

Paul

Doing research on the 300wsm i stumbled on the site. I own the 270 wsm in a model 70 but incase i ever go on that dream elk/moose hunt i want to take something a bit bigger.

Honestly I asked if anybody had used a Sierra MatchKing on game on a couple other sites and they all pointed over here so here I am.

I like it so far , lots of good info on reloading and ballistics and stuff , not to much "clickish B.S." that is on alot of other sites
everybody here seems to want to help.

I found this either by searching or from NC Varmint's site. A whole bunch of this is over my head but I'm soaking it up, everyone here is most helpful with loads of info.
Scott

i recently registered just to communicate with a seller in the classifieds. i have been lurking for about four months. i am very interested in long rang shooting shootin but cant contribute a lot. i currently have a 22-243 witha 1:8 28 in. barrel that i have had for three years now but have not had the funds to continue with the project. i also have a 7stw with a 28 in barrel that i would very much like to start experimenting with. once i get started with these projects you guys will start hearing alot from me(mostly for advice). any how i am glad that i found this place a value all of the knowledge here. keep up the great work.
P.S. i found this place on acurate reloading. the site was mentioned and i checked it out.

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited by: bullshooter ]

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.