How are you new members finding us?

I found this site doing research, as my engineering company is doing all the machining for Barnard Actions, so i thought i should try to learn what LRH'ers are looking for in a rifle as all the design we do is for you guys. It is interesting reading your opinions and putting these into place on the new products comming through.

Thanks to you all.....
wink.gif

There seems to be a very high number of members from NZ considering the size of the county. I would appreciate it if you guys could try to figure out how many of you there are on this site.

A wealth of information from some truly gifted folks, but very difficult to get anyone to reply to your questions unless they know you. Still in this category, but hope to be able to impart some fragments of wisdom one of these days.

A friend and I were building a .280 and he told me to check it out. I did and I liked it because everybody seems to be helpful and get along....also I am a longgun nut who loves to hunt and live in an area where beanfield guns are useable.

NH264WinMag, partisan, tarbe

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Hope you like it here and find this a comfortable place.

nighthunter264winmag... we'll talk to anyone but typing that long name sort of wears a fella out
smile.gif

I was on the forum at shortmags.org I have learned quite a bit from you guys and plan on picking your brains in the next few months about LR shooting.

Philip Goodwin

I did a search for long range reloading and found you. I normaly inhabit SnipersHide but I like to keep the practical application of long range shooting in perspective. In just browsing around for a few min it apeared to be a good place to be. Even saw a couple familiar names
grin.gif
Glad to be here!

Cheers
cool.gif

My dad and Shawn Carlock are good friends. My Dad told me that the only guy he has upgrade and fix his guns is Shawn Carlock. So I googled Shawn Carlock and came to this Site.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.