How are you new members finding us?

I don't remember.

I would like to thank several members who seem to pounce on my questions though...

Boyd Heaton
Jerry Teo
S1
Darryl Cassel
Chris Jamison
338-378

Thanks for your replies and even taking the time to answer e-mails from a new member. your experience has no doubt saved me time and money as well as put me on the right track from the jump.

[ 03-12-2003: Message edited by: JustC ]

This is a great board!, I've been lurking for a long time and finally joined a little while ago. I'm new to long range hunting so I'm just gearing up now. Thought I'd try out some Lost River Ballistics bullets in my .300 Win Mag as a first attempt at getting good ammo to go the distance.

Nice to see a good board that has some other Canadians on it.

Jay

I don't post much, just lurk to learn.
PA Wildcatter posted a link to your board over at www.Reloadbench.com and I followed it.
Just C, I think I remember who sent you here
smile.gif

Found the site by word of mouth...4ked Horn told me about it.
Where we hunt mule deer, there are many opportunities to take one at 400+ yards in the sagebrush.
We are reading the information on this site to make these shots possible. Especially after the very large buck I saw at 400+ yards...too bad I had a doe tag!
grin.gif

I found you guys through Firing Line before it shutdown. I really liked that forum. I like the specialized info I get here.

I found this great site using a search engine "Long Range Hunting"
=
I just finished another semester, so I'll be here more often over the summer months.
=
Great Forum & very knowledgeable members here.
=
10 out of 10 stars
grin.gif

I was look at some sporting good stuff and clicked a link Im glad I did I shoot a 7mm rum please contact me if you shoot one.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.