Hornady Concentricity tool

Greg Duerr

I bought the Hornady Concentricity tool friday............................What I noticed after running my reloads through it is that non of them were over .002 Even some factory cartridges I have were under .002 I use Match grade dies for my .243 AI and my .19 Badger both were pretty much right on the money...............no run out to speak of . Not sure I will keep it ...............for $100 I dont think I will be using it much.

Whats your experiacne with it.

Greg

Have a buddy that has one---sell it---is not accurate. Pretty much a feel good piece of equipment lol..

Concentricity Gauge

This is the one I have used for years---put a better gauge that measures to one more zero on it otherwise just like I got it. Buy the good tools and cry once..

I have one and use it very little. I can't speak to its accuracy (nothing to calibrate to) but like yours it does little to differentiate between loads.

The one thing I will say is that I have run some factory ammo through it that measured as crap. I took this as indisputable evidence that my handloading is pretty much perfect :rolleyes:. Complete "feel good tool" as stated above!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.