• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hodgdon on Powder Valley

A high % restock fee would make folks think twice about over buying.

As far the the bots, to my knowledge PV doesn't have that issue. They have some curveballs on items and throughout the day they do things with their website that most probly don't notice. These things also alert me a potential drop coming. I've missed some drops but I'd bet combined between me and another buddy we've got close to 100lbs from PV since January, whether it's for us or to buy for friends. Ive helped a few members on here the last couple days get powder they've needed (they know who they are).
Do high demand powders sell fast? Yes.
Do other sites have a bot problem? Yes, some But I don't think PV does.
Kinda agree,,,By the time you put 5lbs in your cart and go back to get a diff 5lbs they don't have enough of your first pick ,,readjust your CART,next is down to three or four ,,readjust cart,,ssssssooooo buying 5lbs at a time with all the fees is alittle hard to handle(for me personally)I've been blessed across the board on each site (5 diff),,,(8-10lb bites each)and I TRY swapping ,trading,or selling folks (some scoff)at to my door prices divided by the number of lbs,,,,AND I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD......WOW,,,,,,I'm gtg 8-10yrs by the looks of things