• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accurate, IMR, Hodgdon, Winchester in stock at powder valley

IMR 4350

7828SSC

they also have hodgen available just got bl-c2 and 223

Here's a link to Hodgdon:

Just to break a few hearts, they HAD Varget but it's gone (It appears to be in stock, but isn't. Just try and add to your cart).

Kind of funny to watch powder move through the system. Grafs.com had a bunch of these exact powders in stock yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm encouraged by the numbers and frequency of the powder drops lately. I picked up 13 lbs today of types I'm lacking. I actually had an 8 of H1000 in my cart but was too slow on the checkout. Really wish someone would start importing the S&B primers again. I had great luck with all the different varieties the offer. Some gave better SDs than Federal GMM in a couple loads.

I have also noticed that they put out powders in the same order they are listed on their site.
first some accurate then alliant, imr, hodgen and so on they seem to have stopped putting it all up at once

I was going to buy 8 lbs of CFE223 but I have 10 lbs of Bl-C(2) and that works fine for what I use it for (.223 and .243 and perhaps .308 instead of Varget).

This is somewhat old, but imagine it still applies; you might invalidate your homeowner's insurance policy if you store too much powder;

14.3 Smokeless propellants

14.3.1 Quantities of smokeless propellants not exceeding 11.3 kg (25 lb) in shipping
containers approved by the U.S. Department of Transportation shall be permitted to be
transported in a private vehicle.

14.3.2 Quantities of smokeless propellants exceedin 11.3 kg (25 lb), but not exceeding
22.7 kg (50 lb), transported in a private vehicle shall be transported in a portable magazine
having wood walls of at least 25.4 mm (1 in.) nominal thickness.

14.3.3 Transportation of more than 22.7 kg (50 lb) of smokeless propellants in a private
vehicle shall be prohibited.

14.3.4 Commercial shipments of smokeless propellants for small arms that has been
classed in Division 1.3 shall be permitted to be reclassed as Division 4.1 flammable solid
for transportation purposes for shipment by motor vehicle, rail car, vessel, or cargo-only
aircraft, subject to the conditions stated in the U.S. Departmant of Transportation 49 CFR

14.3.5 Commercial shipments of smokeless propellants exceeding 45.4 kg (100 lb) or
not packaged in accordance with the regulations cited in 14.3.4 shall be transported in
accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations for Division 1.1 or 1.3
explosives.

14.3.6 Smokeless propellants shall be stored n shipping containers specified by U.S.
Department of Transportation "Hazardous Materials Regulations."

14.3.7 Quantities

14.3.7.1 Smokeless propellants intended for personal use in quantities not exceeding 9.1
kg (20 lb) shall be permitted to be stored in original containers in residences.

14.3.7.2 Quantites exceeding 9.1 kg (20 lb), but not exceeding 22.7 kg (50 lb), shall be
permitted to be stored in residences where kept in a wooden box or cabinet having walls of
a t least 25.4 mm (1 in.) nominal thickness.

14.3.8 Not more than 22.7 kg (50 lb) of smokeless propellants, in containers of a 0.45
kg (1 lb) maximum capacity, shall be displayed in commercial establishments.

14.3.9 Commercial stocks of smokeless propellants shall be stored as follows:
(1) Quantities exceeding 22.7 kg (50 lb), but not exceeding 45.4 kg (100 lb), shall be
stored in portable wooden boxes having walls of at least a 25.4 mm (1 in)
thickness.
(2) Quantities exceeding 45.4 kg (100 lb), but not exceeding 363 kg (800 lb), shall be
stored in nonportable storage cabinets having walls of at least 25.4 mm (1 in)
thickness.
(3) Not more than 181 kg (400 lb) shall be permitted to be stored in any one cabinet,
and cab inets shall be separated by a distance of at least 7.63 m (25 ft) or by a
fire partition having a fire resistance of at least 1 hour.
Quantities exceeding 363 kg (800 lb) but not exceeding 2268 kg (5000 lb) shall be
permitted to be stored in a building, provided the following requirements are met:
(a) The warehouse or storage room shall not be accessible to unauthorized
personnel.
(b) Smokeless propellants shall be stored in nonportable storage cabinets
having wood walls of at least 25.4 mm (1 in.) thickness and having shelves
with no more that 0.92 m (3 ft) of separation bebween shelves.
(c) No more than 181 kg (400 lb) shall be stored in any one cabinet.
(d) Cabinets shall be located against the walls of the stroage room or warehouse
with at least 12.2 m (40 ft) between cabinets.
(e) The separation between cabinets shall be permitted to be reduced to 6.1 m
(20 ft) where barricades twice the height of the cabinets are attached to the
wall, midway between each cabinet.
(f) The barricades shall extend at least 3 m (10 ft) outward, shall be firmly
attached to the wall, and shall be constructed of 6.4 mm (1/4 in) boiler plate,
51 mm (2 in.) thick wood, brick, or concrete block.
(g) Smokeless propellants shall be separated from materials classified by the
U.S. DOT as flammable liquids, flammable solids, and oxidizing materials
by a distance of 7.63 m (25 ft) or by a fire partition having a fire resistance of
at least 1 hour.
(h) The building shall be protected by an automatic sprinkler system installed in
accordance with NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems.
(5) Smokeless propellants not stored in accordance with 14.3.9(1) through 14.3.9(4)
shall be stored in a Type 4 magazine constructed and located in accordance with
Chapter 9.

Recent Posts