• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lots of Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester Powder at PV

February 9th I happened on an 8# jug of LRT at Grafs. I use it in my 338LM. Got confirmation but that's the last I heard from them. Figured it was a no go. Finally got shipping confirmation Wed, should be here tomorrow. Yay. Only powder I really need right now is Varget. I'm going be on the lookout for magic pixie dust...I'll find it before I find any Varget! I've got H1000 to trade, it's pretty popular, but no one's getting rid of Varget.
Same experience for me. Grafs has been running about 30-45 days on hazmat for the orders I've placed (order date to actual delivery date).

It used to say 28 days delayed shipping for all hazmat items on their main page. Looks like they're down to 20-25 days now.

If they could just get to filling mybackorders, I'll be golden. They're not excepting backorders anymore but they used to. I may have a "few" in the system.

I never figured Grafs would be THAT far backlogged on in stock items even if it was hazmat related. But, that gives me 15 lbs of powder for the LM, looks like I know what I'll be shooting all year LOL! I got that and 8+ lbs of powder for the 6.5, so that will be good enough for now. Only have 3# of H1000, hopefully I won't have to open it.

February 9th I happened on an 8# jug of LRT at Grafs. I use it in my 338LM. Got confirmation but that's the last I heard from them. Figured it was a no go. Finally got shipping confirmation Wed, should be here tomorrow. Yay. Only powder I really need right now is Varget. I'm going be on the lookout for magic pixie dust...I'll find it before I find any Varget! I've got H1000 to trade, it's pretty popular, but no one's getting rid of Varget.
Where are you located I have Varget I would trade for H1000 (4 lbs)

Nebraska. I'm on another forum that has a local Ne. trading thread and I've tried trading on it. Varget seems to be a widely used powder that no one wants to give up. No big deal. I'll just hafta chute the bigguns!

Sorry can't sit on the computer.
Thanks for the info, bought both rifle and pistol....

Same experience for me. Grafs has been running about 30-45 days on hazmat for the orders I've placed (order date to actual delivery date).

It used to say 28 days delayed shipping for all hazmat items on their main page. Looks like they're down to 20-25 days now.

If they could just get to filling mybackorders, I'll be golden. They're not excepting backorders anymore but they used to. I may hav a "few" in the system.