• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lots of Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester Powder at PV

I knew I should have gone back later and rechecked! I look every mid morning at 5 sites for powder, then usually look again right after lunch. Tried this morning at Powder Valley but couldn't get a full list to load. Tried 3-4 times and went on intending to try again in a half hour. I wondered if something was up. But, I got busy and never went back of course.
I got 8 lb of h 4350
I'm very happy
Pretty much takes me out of power market
Where did you get the powder?

There is still many Norma powders at Powder Valley; anybody have experience with Norma 204 in 7RM?
Norma took me a little fiddling with but got it dialed in, seems to preform well, ballistics are good....

what site had those primers...
Sorry can't sit on the computer.

February 9th I happened on an 8# jug of LRT at Grafs. I use it in my 338LM. Got confirmation but that's the last I heard from them. Figured it was a no go. Finally got shipping confirmation Wed, should be here tomorrow. Yay. Only powder I really need right now is Varget. I'm going be on the lookout for magic pixie dust...I'll find it before I find any Varget! I've got H1000 to trade, it's pretty popular, but no one's getting rid of Varget.

February 9th I happened on an 8# jug of LRT at Grafs. I use it in my 338LM. Got confirmation but that's the last I heard from them. Figured it was a no go. Finally got shipping confirmation Wed, should be here tomorrow. Yay. Only powder I really need right now is Varget. I'm going be on the lookout for magic pixie dust...I'll find it before I find any Varget! I've got H1000 to trade, it's pretty popular, but no one's getting rid of Varget.
Let me know when your in AZ. I'd be more than happy to trade you some varget for h1000

If your ever close to Denver I've got a sealed 8lb Varget I would trade for 8lb H1000