• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hodgdon and IMR on powder valley now!

By the time I get one of these email alerts, everything is always sold out it seems.

They have had h4831 a couple times the last 2 weeks as well as alot of other hogdgon imr accurate VV just have to catch them cuz it sells out quick

The never ending story, or the story of my life. A day late and a dollar short. Miss again!!! O-dare.

Clearly, my need for sleep must be over rated. I guess I need to start about midnight and cycle thru all the sights that carry powder repeatedly in order to get some. Like the rest of you, I'mon about every "notify me when available" and I have yet to be notified. Even the powder and primers are socially distancing.

Maybe a good "new" option for all these sites should just be a "Is Available" button that only shows what's in stock. Seems to be a short list these days.

Funnel caps show still in stock! 🤣

Funny how an item that is just something you'd like to add to an order is the only thing available when your not ordering. Then your sitting at the bench saying "boy a funnel cap would come in handy, I'll get one when I order powder again", and on it goes....

Recent Posts