• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hodgdon on Powder Valley

I was on the site since early this morning and still have * lbs H4350 and HV100. The site won't let me check put with the 4350, but can with the HV100. Going to keep klicking for the 4350
I wonder if you can talk them in to FREE shipping and no Hazmat charges to make it a fairday ,Len ,I 'll buy ll you got at them deals,Pm me.thanks up front

It's all gonna come back...same with ammo. I hope a year from now that everyone stocks up at normal prices so they don't have to go without ever again. I personally am not feeling this shortage at all. Pistol ammo is another story though...FMJ 45ACP is $1/round at auction sites now. 9 is $.75+, normally .25. Silliness.

It's all gonna come back...same with ammo. I hope a year from now that everyone stocks up at normal prices so they don't have to go without ever again. I personally am not feeling this shortage at all. Pistol ammo is another story though...FMJ 45ACP is $1/round at auction sites now. 9 is $.75+, normally .25. Silliness.
I'd like to think you are right. I personally don't see things getting much better until the current administration changes. I was informed the other day that if you place an ammunition order with Winchester, that your projected delivery date is no sooner than some time in 2024. I believe it's going to get worse before it gets better. On a positive note, The frequency and volume of the PV drops has been increasing, so I hope it's a sign of things to come. Now about those primers...

They Claimed over a 100 thousand $$$ of Orders Canceled ?????
Haven't seen that yet, but I know they had to cancel $20,000 worth due to people buying more than limited. IMO they will keep having this problem, it's hard to stop. I hope they figure out a way to stop the bots and over buying.

Haven't seen that yet, but I know they had to cancel $20,000 worth due to people buying more than limited. IMO they will keep having this problem, it's hard to stop. I hope they figure out a way to stop the bots and over buying.
A high % restock fee would make folks think twice about over buying.

As far the the bots, to my knowledge PV doesn't have that issue. They have some curveballs on items and throughout the day they do things with their website that most probly don't notice. These things also alert me a potential drop coming. I've missed some drops but I'd bet combined between me and another buddy we've got close to 100lbs from PV since January, whether it's for us or to buy for friends. Ive helped a few members on here the last couple days get powder they've needed (they know who they are).
Do high demand powders sell fast? Yes.
Do other sites have a bot problem? Yes, some But I don't think PV does.

A high % restock fee would make folks think twice about over buying.

As far the the bots, to my knowledge PV doesn't have that issue. They have some curveballs on items and throughout the day they do things with their website that most probly don't notice. These things also alert me a potential drop coming. I've missed some drops but I'd bet combined between me and another buddy we've got close to 100lbs from PV since January, whether it's for us or to buy for friends. Ive helped a few members on here the last couple days get powder they've needed (they know who they are).
Do high demand powders sell fast? Yes.
Do other sites have a bot problem? Yes, some But I don't think PV does.
idk man it all goes so quickly. I agree with the restock fee, charge $20 restocking fee to cover the time, effort and cc fees to keep idiots from doing it.
Idk about the bots on PV, but that powder gets eaten up rather quickly, some of it in seconds. I imagine the 10 limit probably hurts that. I got 2 pounds today and that will hold me for a while, I never order more than 2 pounds at a time of anything, at least not in times like this. I'm a firm believer in the "natural" flow of customers. We see this phenomenon when hurricanes hit and knock out power to gas stations. Gas would last 10x as long if people didn't post on FB that a gas station has power. Next thing you know everyone is there filling up cars to ride around, 20 minutes in and the tanks are empty, not for generators, but to waste it riding around looking at nothing.

Recent Posts