• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hodgdon on Powder Valley

Thank you! The 4350 just happens to work well for 5 of the 6 of the rifles I reload for. I am not killing it trying to find 4350, but I'd like an 8 pound sitting on the shelf just because. I am not desperate, nor am I buying Ridonculous priced items… knowing where to get things is half the work. Watching things on eBay, and seeing RCBS shell holders going for 50 bucks a pop I think is stupid. You can order direct from RCBS and buy them for $7.61 each… Amazing. Off my soapbox now… My apologies

Thank you! The 4350 just happens to work well for 5 of the 6 of the rifles I reload for. I am not killing it trying to find 4350, but I'd like an 8 pound sitting on the shelf just because. I am not desperate, nor am I buying Ridonculous priced items… knowing where to get things is half the work. Watching things on eBay, and seeing RCBS shell holders going for 50 bucks a pop I think is stupid. You can order direct from RCBS and buy them for $7.61 each… Amazing. Off my soapbox now… My apologies
I found Redding shell holders through Midway that are reasonably priced too if you are looking. I had to get on a notification list but like you I was in no hurry so I waited for the right thing and the price. Just a heads up for those looking.

I like powder valley but their website can be horrible at times
12D5CF31-CD8F-4792-A097-7C2CD18A94D8.jpg