Hippie barn find ?

Possible hippie left yhis in barn ?
What is it ?
I haven't seen one since I was a kid. I is an alcohol blow torch. They worked fair if you didn't need a lot of heat. The cotton absorbed the alcohol like a cigarette lighter and heated the pipe with the small orffice causing pressurized air to carburtate (?)the flame off the larger burner tube. Oh yah, I'm way over 70 :) .

I haven't seen one since I was a kid. I is an alcohol blow torch. They worked fair if you didn't need a lot of heat. The cotton absorbed the alcohol like a cigarette lighter and heated the pipe with the small orffice causing pressurized air to carburtate (?)the flame off the larger burner tube. Oh yah, I'm way over 70 :) .
I've never seen one , but the idea of holding a lit container of alcohol like that doesn't sound to good.

I do not understand - What is wrong with listening to Steppenwolf? The gentleman said it like it was a bad thing!
Nothing ! I have every one of their LP's ! Lead singer was John Kay if I remember correctly. Their last album was "Rest in Peace".
Something smells in my room right now. I'll blame it on one of the dogs 😉
Cornsnank,
Impatiently waiting on another find... 😵‍💫

It works! I've never had heart disease or kidney failure. I have also never broken anything on my left leg, so we better add that.🤣🤣🤣
This sounds a lot like how effective grandad's dogs were at scaring away the bears. Never did see a bear in the hay fields of Central Oregon, so they must have been doing a good job!
No carbon rings or donuts, but sometimes skid marks and goat marbles.:eek:
Goat marbles = Smart Pills. Eat one and you get smart(er) pretty fast.

Hey ! My name is Don also. But I'm not real big 🤔😉
I live 400 mi. west of you.
Watching news. $10 gas in Ca..
Go Brandon !
Sorry Cornsnank . I think it's time for beverage.
Hope everyone who voted for B gets their tank filled up often, picking up parts use to cost $10.00 around town, now it $50.00 for the same trip, go peddle power,