Hippie barn find ?

This is the first time I have posted on this site even though I have been watching for over a year!...

This gadget is a little blow torch.... fill one side with lighter fluid, (or both) and the heat from the flame makes the torch even hotter... that screw cap comes off, there is wick material inside, light it, the flame comes up and is 'blown' by the curved neck part.

My dad had one when I was a kid...lol....
Nice post!

Please provide link, need to show GF.
Recent research in animals suggests that hydrogen sulfide — one of the major components of smelly gas, the one that gives it that "rotten egg" smell — might provide some health benefits in humans, from preventing heart disease to kidney failure.

Let's explore this seemingly odious notion and see what the research says.

Recent research in animals suggests that hydrogen sulfide — one of the major components of smelly gas, the one that gives it that "rotten egg" smell — might provide some health benefits in humans, from preventing heart disease to kidney failure.

Let's explore this seemingly odious notion and see what the research says.
It works! I've never had heart disease or kidney failure. I have also never broken anything on my left leg, so we better add that.🤣🤣🤣

This is the beauty of LRH…we can start talking about something found in a barn and end up discussing the health merits of flatulence and nobody's mad (I hope). Also seem to have got an answer to the original question to boot!

And while this is a great derailment it's not derailed into anything political, religious, for or against Sherman cartridges or hammer bullets, and no one has invoked cold welding, carbon rings, donuts, the Coriolis effect, spin drift, temperature stability, hoarding, the need for ADG, Lapua, or Peterson brass, the definition of "ballistic expert", or opinions about how expensive is too expensive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's some kind of record on this site!

Farting is a welcome change of subject derailment 😁😁😁😁

This is the beauty of LRH…we can start talking about something found in a barn and end up discussing the health merits of flatulence and nobody's mad (I hope). Also seem to have got an answer to the original question to boot!

And while this is a great derailment it's not derailed into anything political, religious, for or against Sherman cartridges or hammer bullets, and no one has invoked cold welding, carbon rings, donuts, the Coriolis effect, spin drift, temperature stability, hoarding, the need for ADG, Lapua, or Peterson brass, the definition of "ballistic expert", or opinions about how expensive is too expensive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's some kind of record on this site!

No carbon rings or donuts, but sometimes skid marks and goat marbles.:eek:

Oh for crying out loud mr @cornshank You know by now what I'll say. It's a medieval torture device AGAIN! You're starting to seem real shady here 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

LRH members, if @cornshank invited you to his barn DO NOT GO IN THERE!!!!

😁
It's a supersonic ultra magnetic infindibulator. It heats up the spikes in the Iron Maiden.

The torch can be used like a match to burn off the gas. Like a well flare.
And here I thought it was a high energy oscillatory vertigobulator used to destroy the inner ears of unlucky victims.
I think it was used on me!! Can it be used through an iPhone?