Barn find

Wild guess would be for bending sheet metal for ductwork, especially flat duct turns, offsets, where it's not all 90 degree bends. Again, a wild guess.

I agree with you have to wonder if it is another sheetmetal tool used for moving sheetmetal like a Handi-grab?
Upon further looking at it the part with the round stock opens and closes, down on he bar.
So it looks like a sheet metal / aluminum,type bender , but I was wrong one time before 😂

First item looks like a paper feed off a VERY early Xerox machine.

Second one looks like a heating element from a water heater, before electricity was invented.

So, like all the others, I'm clearly stumped.
You might check with these folks...
Buell Tool Museum
Located at 103 E. Main Street on our campus.
Open by appointment. Please call 860-669-2148
Thanks!

First item looks like a paper feed off a VERY early Xerox machine.

Second one looks like a heating element from a water heater, before electricity was invented.

So, like all the others, I'm clearly stumped.
Took a closer look at second one, and it has measurements on it .
98D546FC-3B53-4044-9030-95F6510940A4.jpeg

Ok, the real question is how many barns do you have!!???!!🤪

Seriously tho, really enjoy your "barn find" posts!!
Hey, I ended up with the old gunsmiths barn and he was a hoarder of sorts , every time I walk in there I just shake my head and laugh a little.
His family also operated the stage from horse and buggy days through when it changed to cars .
Here's a pic of my friend (the kid ) , and his father with horse and buggy.
The one with the old car is my friends father driving.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Hey, I ended up with the old gunsmiths barn and he was a hoarder of sorts , every time I walk in there I just shake my head and laugh a little.
His family also operated the stage from horse and buggy days through when it changed to cars .
The one with the old caresting is my friends father driving.
Really very interesting.... l like historical stuff,esp.when you know the people in the pics.
Thanks cornshank....

The one with the old car is my friends father driving.
Thank you for sharing!!!