Here we go again.

Me and the wife were at the county fair last week and they had a "wolf" exhibit. Probably some type of hybrid since they weren't much bigger than my slightly overweight lab. I over hear the teeny boppers saying how much they loved wolves. Across the way there were baby goats and I told the wife if those were real wolves I would love to give them a show and put a baby goat in with the wolves and let's see how much the crowd loves wolves after that show!
Yep. Let them watch wolves take down a cow elk and tear out just the fetus to eat while still alive and go after another. Same with lions , cheetahs, leopards and hyenas (I always route for the lions when the gang banger hyenas show up). I like watching the male run them down and crush their skulls) it's pretty awakening what happens. Not like Bambi or Walt Disney huh ?

Last edited:
Everyone needs to listen to Christopher Walken talk about the male Lion. About how he puts up with the females slapping his head and hyenas harassment while he lays there watching everything. Then when he's had enough, he roars and smashes everything in sight. Kills and eats a few hyenas. At some point, you have to prove that you own the title of "King of the jungle". Let the bambi people see that.

Who is going to pay for the traffic accidents involving reintroduced bison...
They are really hard to see in the middle of a dark hwy.....
😆👍🏼 So true ! In 2004 I almost Creamed into two in middle of night that came up from ditch on left and stopped in middle of the road . Coming back down out of Yellowstone. The year before almost in same spot and time almost creamed into a sow grizz and two cubs ! 😳

😆👍🏼 So true ! In 2004 I almost Creamed into two in middle of night that came up from ditch on left and stopped in middle of the road . Coming back down out of Yellowstone. The year before almost in same spot and time almost creamed into a sow grizz and two cubs ! 😳
Seems opportunistic if you didn't have tags… did you mentally review your deductible before applying the brakes???
(Glad you're safe)

Seems opportunistic if you didn't have tags… did you mentally review your deductible before applying the brakes???
(Glad you're safe)
I didn't have time 😉. The second time with buffalo I have my 2004 F250 with 4 wheel disc brakes. It stopped me quick. The year before I had my 1999 F150. It has Disc front and drum rear. I honestly don't think I would of stopped in time with the buffalo and had an engine in my lap.

The second time with buffalo I have my 2004 F250 with 4 wheel disc brakes. It stopped me quick. The year before I had my 1999 F150. It has Disc front and drum rear. I honestly don't think I would have stopped in time with the buffalo and had an engine in my lap.
Seriously glad you are safe. Trucks are tough but 1 ton animals are an issue. My 04 Silverado kept me safe and 14 Silverado kept my wife and I safe in some pretty nasty collisions.
04 was 55mph into a ford Taurus that was being driven by a Buffalo… turned right in front of me thinking they could make the left. luckily I walked away without issue even without airbags blowing. But I'd rather hit a Taurus than a bison, grizz or elk any day! Plus they don't carry good insurance!

Who is going to pay for the traffic accidents involving reintroduced bison...
They are really hard to see in the middle of a dark hwy.....
lol 😂 no kidding, we had one of the schools superintendents going across the county before daylight one morning driving a 3/4 ton 4x4 suburban running 70mph came around the corner and there stood 50+ of Ted Turner's buffalo, when it was all said and done 27 buffalo were either dead or had to be put down