Here you go Butterbean

Butterbean - Be strong, be faithful, be of good spirit. You resit the mischievous temptations of others, you will prevail. All who tempt you see you as stalwart, having the moral and physical strength to withstand their agenda. A mensch.
I refuse to yield brothers and y'all are killing me

Gday got notification from another great friend of ours bean that this post was up & funny how the true friends are actually concerned & others well the pure words cannot be written here

Your to kind brother
From across the ditch it's simple for me to the rest of you guys

Bean Your a person that gives as good as you get no doubting that & take in your stride like all the comments above giggling along the way
But it's the respect you have for Len that you don't enter into the school yard / back stabbing miss information that has been thrown @ you
The classic was the gift yes a GIFT & joke that was portrayed as you were being bought by Steve
Well we know the truth & that's all that matters as our heads can be held high not like others we know
Tall poppy syndrome or jealousy I don't no or care & leave them to their perfect little world

I no you've left those guys to their black cars & refusing to drink water & that I respect you wholeheartedly like your other friends on here do but I can guarantee the work & time you've spent is greatly appreciated from all that care

Chat soon & Catch you back over on the darkside of hammers

Cheers mate

Gday got notification from another great friend of ours bean that this post was up & funny how the true friends are actually concerned & others well the pure words cannot be written here

Your to kind brother
From across the ditch it's simple for me to the rest of you guys

Bean Your a person that gives as good as you get no doubting that & take in your stride like all the comments above giggling along the way
But it's the respect you have for Len that you don't enter into the school yard / back stabbing miss information that has been thrown @ you
The classic was the gift yes a GIFT & joke that was portrayed as you were being bought by Steve
Well we know the truth & that's all that matters as our heads can be held high not like others we know
Tall poppy syndrome or jealousy I don't no or care & leave them to their perfect little world

I no you've left those guys to their black cars & refusing to drink water & that I respect you wholeheartedly like your other friends on here do but I can guarantee the work & time you've spent is greatly appreciated from all that care

Chat soon & Catch you back over on the darkside of hammers

Cheers mate
Pretty sure you read way too much into this post dude. I haven't seen one reply that would lead me to believe that anybody meant any ill will towards bean or was trying to start any kind of controversy. Was all in good humor over the fact of how much he hates the needmoore and humor of someone buying him one. And backstabbing?! That one's a head scratcher. But if I'm wrong Butterbean and I offended you somehow I apologize. No harm meant by the GIF posted earlier.