Henry big boy accuracy

It sounds like you got some options. If you're out to check off all the boxes you can, I'd suggest giving these a shot. The PDR bands seem to alleviate some accuracy issues due to bore inconsistencies. FWIW
I was looking at those, unfortunately the twist on those call for 1/30 and the Henry's are 1/38

If it is pure lead it is going to expand. That is why muzzle loader bullets made from pure lead are so deadly.
It's a completely copper coated bullet that is the flat point it shoots good, it will explode before it expands, but yeah if I get some lead bullets that shoot well I will load them up. When I get the time I will load up some of the montana bullet company bullets.

I got to get in on this one. I've got a couple of 44 mag handguns,they have shot tens of thousands rounds. Never had a jacketed bullet thru them. They have both taken whitetails. Never had a leading problem. My favorite bullet is a Lyman #429244 255 Grain SWC gas check bullet. Also had great results with the Lyman # 429421 SWC designed by Elmer Keith.

I got to get in on this one. I've got a couple of 44 mag handguns,they have shot tens of thousands rounds. Never had a jacketed bullet thru them. They have both taken whitetails. Never had a leading problem. My favorite bullet is a Lyman #429244 255 Grain SWC gas check bullet. Also had great results with the Lyman # 429421 SWC designed by Elmer Keith.
That tells me that cast bullets seem to be the way to go, i think that .431 on diameter will give me the best results, like you and others have mentioned the 255 gr cast seems to be a good option, if that doesn't make it work good i don't know, I will probably have to get in touch with Henry.

I sized my bullets. 430 for my Smith and .429 for my DW. That's. 001 over bore diameter. The Dan would shoot 5 shot groups under 3" @ 200 meters. With open sights from creedmoor position.

No idea if those Henrys can even be made, to shoot with a Marlin 1894 but, try the Sierra 210 GR's if ya want a tight cloverleaf size group.

Talk to Steve. I'm betting they would customize something for your rifle.
Yeah, he definitely could, just take a little off the back and that's it. Really though, it's my dad's rifle and I don't think he really wants a bullet that expensive. I love the hammer bullets in faster cartridges, but in a 44 mag it's hard to justify a $1 a piece bullet when it will not be shot past 150-200 yds. If it were my gun I probably would do it just for the speed, but it's my dad's.