Help with this bullet strike pattern.

I got off the lead sled and have now shot several groups off sandbags with no real change in this pattern (first shot is 1/2 MOA low then next two are well grouped. Should I assume this is a bedding issue and get the recoil lug, and maybe the whole action bedded?

The first shot is cold bore. Usually only shoot 3 rounds (have range at farm 10 minutes from my house). Have been using new suppressor. I feel like if I shot a group of first shot, cold bore rounds they would be very tight. I'm a hunter and that first round is the most important. The whole group is under MOA, so maybe I shouldn't be so picky. But we are!

It's a common phenomenon, and can be hard to remedy. I use hex boron nitride to help with my loads, and it does fairly well in keeping the cold bore shot in the group.

If it shot that tight with the 8133 load and repeated it isn't a bedding issue. Bedding it isn't going to hurt anything for sure, but in this case I don't see it fixing anything either. I would change bullets, powder, primer, in whatever order you have components for. If it were me I would change powder first.

Come to think of it, I didn't notice this problem before the suppressor. I got the rifle 18 months ago and shot it with plugs and earmuffs before I got a suppressor. I started noticing significant decline in my hearing so I stopped shooting for a year until the suppressor finally came in.
See post number 14 for best group pre suppressor, but this showed ejector marks and I had to back down.