Help, I can't see the pattern

Professor Doolittle

Anyone know someone who is extremely organized with all this firearms tackle? How can all this stuff get organized? I've got hardware, spacers, doodads, all kinds of stuff that's too good to toss out but how do you organize all this stuff? I must have 30 objects related to just two shotgun stocks alone. Upgraded your lens caps, so what do you do with the old ones? Throw them into the shotgun pile or the hexkey pile? I'm a very organized person and this is driving me nuts. I've got every type of container, tray, and organizer but I don't see what order makes sense. I tried making toolsets-per-firearm-type but they wound up all in the same box. Now I see special bolts I put in a special spot but I can't remember what they went to. And this chaos is just for two bolt rifles and one shotgun, I don't even do pistols and ARs. I mean there's no connection between any two objects. I'm not seeing a pattern here, guys.

Thanks, that's a great idea about the baggies, that's what someone said on another forum I'm on. I forgot that's how I solved the tangled box of wires and cables problem, with baggies. As far as donations, I can't imagine a charity in San Francisco that wouldn't call the police if you gave them firearms components. This area is ruled by the collective adolescent female sociopath, taking every opportunity to draw attention to themselves; very childish culture out here.

I have large tackle boxes for ar parts, cleaning jags-brushes-patches-etc.
I have several boxes with labels ( rem 700, shotguns, savage, win 70, scopes and mounts-- etc) in each box I use zip lock freezer baggies and I label the box on the outside what is stored in it.

I have several 8' x4' 5 level shelving units with parts, boxes, reloading supplies etc on them-- everything is all in one room with a heat activated dry Chem extinguisher hanging from the ceiling except for my powder supply- it's in a climate controlled out building for fire reasons .

My small parts are in a tackle box like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-083756_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-083756_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 28