Help with rifle components weight for new 280 Ackley build

Jnm300ultra

Good evening guys, I'm in the process of building a new 280 Ackley and need some help with weight of all my components, here's the list I'm playing on using. I'm having Beanland rifles build it. In a few days he will calling for the final list of parts. I will list the weight of some of the parts I know.
Defiance Anti action long 23.4 oz
Hawkins M5 Bdl with Wyatt 3.825 bottom metal
Trigger Tech special
Ag Composite Visigoth 26 oz
Bartlin 1-8 cf 4 weight 24" or 26" I heard 48oz not a fact.
Kampfield muzzle break gill style 2-3 port
Talley aluminum one piece base/rings.
I'm trying to keep the rifle at 6.75 pounds, I think I'm there just looking for some insurance. I know it's not a true light weight 5.5 Rifle Inc. rifle or a mountain rifle. This is my first carbon fiber barrel. I know it will be much lighter than my Gap 300 win mag 26" 3b Bartlin,2 lb stock, and Gap Templar action similar to the defiance Tenacity.
I know there is a bunch of guys on here that build enough rifles that they can help with the weight of the compound I listed.
Thanks again
Jason

MagMan I was just reading your last message. Is this for a long action? I'm thinking so.
Thanks
Jason

I have a 300 win mag no need for another magnum, well that's not the truth. Just wanted a 280 Ackley. Give me another year I'm always behind the times.
Jason

I have a 300 win mag no need for another magnum, well that's not the truth. Just wanted a 280 Ackley. Give me another year I'm always behind the times.
Jason
I'm not into 28nos either... Just think it's funny how far we go to cut wieght. If like to build a true 5lb mountain rifle in 6.5-284 someday. With a Swarovski scope of course (14.5oz)

You are correct about that.I should go on a diet. I never worry about oz then. My uncle had a 300 ultra mag by Rifle Inc and it's 6.25-6.50 scoped. The break works well just scares the hell out of you because of the bark.
Jason

He bought it in 1999 or something around there and paid only $2000. Lucky guy. Man does it shoot. It's a work of art what Lex does to a Rem 700 action.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.