Help me get back in to it....

Dougelasss

Hey guys, I live in Flo and am looking to go on a guided Deer hunt, rifle, in the fall, maybe I'm too late? I used to hunt in NY and CT growing up and want to go somewhere the weathers nice during rifle season- NOT Flo, plus the deer here are puny. Anyone know of a good outfit I could contact? I know there was one in Kentucky but saw super mixed reviews. Not looking to go out someones backyard and shoot a deer at 25yds.

Hidden Creek Outfitters out of Cody Wyoming has a whitetail offering in Missouri if you're interested in that. I have hunted with them a bunch of times for elk and they did an excellent experience. Good luck!

Sonora, Mexico
Sorry I don't know anyone there, too scared to ask what it cost but would like to go myself sometime. Have seen photos of Monsters shot there. Maybe when I retire if I'm not too wore out.

Sonora, Mexico
Sorry I don't know anyone there, too scared to ask what it cost but would like to go myself sometime. Have seen photos of Monsters shot there. Maybe when I retire if I'm not too wore out.
Tku, haha, is this a "pun"? Pretty sure I'm picking up what your puttin down.

Virginia not so far from your home. Definitely not out west though...The link is a bear hunt I looked into, but they do combo WT also. Never went, but the accommodations and price looked fair.