Help me decide what to build with a Defiance Rebel Mag Bolt face action

How about an 18-20" 7 Saum? Shoot some hammers around 2900fps and don't look back!
Or same length 30 nosler would be pretty bad

Is
Alright….. Just like the title says… I currently shoot a 6.5 creedmoor, 7mm Rem Mag, 300 RUM and just picked up a CA 300PRC. I have a Defiance action that I bought a couple years ago and it's been sitting in the safe. I was leaning towards a 30 Sherman but since decided against it due to picking up the PRC. Thanks for the help… I know there's a million opinions but I wanna hear them!
long or short action? long build a 257 wby for one of the new 131 grain or heavier bullets faster twist barrel or just neck the 7 rem mag to .25 caliber. You know what other things like stock etc. etc.etc. you can use A short how bout a quick 6 mm. or .25 on a short magnum case,sherman or other case,maybe weatherby rpm case?

Is

long or short action? long build a 257 wby for one of the new 131 grain or heavier bullets faster twist barrel or just neck the 7 rem mag to .25 caliber. You know what other things like stock etc. etc.etc. you can use A short how bout a quick 6 mm. or .25 on a short magnum case,sherman or other case,maybe weatherby rpm case?
Sorry. Should have mentioned that it is a long action!