**HELP**. 6mm (.243) 87 V Max

tbshltn

can anyone tell me someplace that has these bullets in stock. My local shop has been out and can't order any. I'm not able to find anyplace on line that has them in inventory. If anyone has any info or leads on these please let me know.

Yea I have checked everyplace I know of on line. I know there are small town local gun shops that have inventory on them but just aren't on line. I'm hoping someone sees this post and notices some in stock somewhere and let's me know.

I'm going to be out and about tomorrow going to a few different sporting goods stores with my dad I'll keep and eye out for 87Vmax's. If I run across some how many are you looking for?

I know you're wanting the 87's but I have quite afew 75Vmax's that I would turn loose of if it would help you out at all.

I'm having the same issue with the 6mm 75gr V Max, no one has any. Midway is showing them to be in stock in the middle of March, but i would like to find some sooner. Good luck in your search.

If anyone has some of the new 53Vmax and want to do some tradin I'd trade either 75 or 87 Vmax box for box 100ct for some .22cal 53Vmax

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.