Hearing Protection ACT !!!!

110,509!!! We did it! Now we just sit back and wait to see if we'll hear back from the WH about it!

Man, I hope they take this to task. The entire need for the NFA is archaic these days, and is nothing more than a nuisance, along with the Hughes Amendment.

Not to mention the Johnson amendment (look it up). My name's on the list with all of yours'. Lest pray that the Lord will help us regain control of America.!!!!

I was honestly a little nervous we wouldn't get enough signatures. Glad to see we easily made it!

It was also a little disturbing to see the titles on a few of the other petitions and how many signatures they had.

BTW, sign the petition on the 1986 Hughes Amendment as well if you feel its a good idea.

I was honestly a little nervous we wouldn't get enough signatures. Glad to see we easily made it!

It was also a little disturbing to see the titles on a few of the other petitions and how many signatures they had.

BTW, sign the petition on the 1986 Hughes Amendment as well if you feel its a good idea.

Libtard pipe-dreams...They'll never happen. Probably never get a response either. IMO, the only response they deserve is a giant middle finger from Trump and Spicer. :cool:

Yeah, I signed to repeal the 1986 Hughes Amendment at the same time I signed the Repeal the NFA. They go hand-in-hand, but a lot of people don't have any clue what the Hughes Amendment actually was, or how it was illegally passed by the idiot slimy douchebag Democrat Charlie Rangel... The "I's" did NOT have it, and he refused to allow for a paper ballot vote, because he KNEW it would never pass, so he did it the only illegal way he could legally get away with... Vocal vote...

Watch this...It'll really **** you off.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxYnxx8cRxg[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.