Hearing Protection Act 2019

Everytime the NRA screws the gun owner all the NRA for life guys come out of the woodwork and get bent about how divided we fall. Well, together with the NRA we keep getting shoved down the stairs. We will never fix that organization if we don't stand up and tell them to stop selling our rights.

Back to the HPA that this thread hasn't been about in 2 pages. I would love for it to be a thing, I've shown some not gun literate people the db levels of firearms, expressed how they don't become ninja materials. Talked about how they do in fact make shooting safer for law abiding citizens and those people have been very understanding. Unfortunately I just don't see it happening as it will be a political chip used to keep Rs in office at best, and a bargaining chip used mangled together with semi auto restrictions and fence funding at worst.

File your form 4s folks, or hell file a form 1 you might get it back before ATF goes AWAL again.

Everytime the NRA screws the gun owner all the NRA for life guys come out of the woodwork and get bent about how divided we fall. Well, together with the NRA we keep getting shoved down the stairs. We will never fix that organization if we don't stand up and tell them to stop selling our rights.

Back to the HPA that this thread hasn't been about in 2 pages. I would love for it to be a thing, I've shown some not gun literate people the db levels of firearms, expressed how they don't become ninja materials. Talked about how they do in fact make shooting safer for law abiding citizens and those people have been very understanding. Unfortunately I just don't see it happening as it will be a political chip used to keep Rs in office at best, and a bargaining chip used mangled together with semi auto restrictions and fence funding at worst.

File your form 4s folks, or hell file a form 1 you might get it back before ATF goes AWAL again.
Supressors are what the Supreme court battle is about right now. If GOA wins, there will be no need for legislation. We are NOT off topic.

The NRA does some great work, and I will never bash them, and faithfully pay my dues. However, Their ILA division has some folks that think "Compromise" means us giving up something we already have in order to avoid losing more. I don't agree with this line of thinking, and don't support it monetarily. Right now the GOA is challenging the NFA in the Supreme Court. Why is the NRA not standing with them? Why has the NRA not already done so? Reminds me of elected politicians "Fighting the good fight" and losing. The Unconstitutional NFA is the precedent for ALL Federal gun laws. This is a big deal folks. I challenge each of you to send them a hundred bucks.
Because the NRA helped write the NFA... They won't ever challenge any rulings they helped write. Like the NFA, GCA, FOPA, Hughes Amednemnt, bumpstocks, etc...

Last edited:
I'm not some moron like some of you (might) think. I don't just blindly hate on things (like the NRA) just because... I have my reasonings. It's because they have sold more of our rights down the river in the name of compromising with those scumbag Democrats, but when you compromise with them, you open pandora's box. They'll take that inch, and then another, and then another, and the another...Until you look back and realize that all your rights are gone.

The NRA no longer has a no-compromise stance on the 2nd Amendment, like they used to. They've become soft and fat and complacent. The GOA is proactive and DOES have a no-compromise stance against gun control, and they want to fully restore our 2nd Amendment rights to their ORIGINAL meaning, and not some watered-down 3rd-grade interpretation of it, that was written by some a-hole fat-cat judge or justice that thinks he's better or smarter than all of us and that his opinion actually matters. :rolleyes:

If the NRA would get off their asses and start fighting for our rights again, I would have no problem supporting them. But until then... Not getting a dime of my money.

I'm not some moron like some of you (might) think. I don't just blindly hate on things (like the NRA) just because... I have my reasonings. It's because they have sold more of our rights down the river in the name of compromising with those scumbag Democrats, but when you compromise with them, you open pandora's box. They'll take that inch, and then another, and then another, and the another...Until you look back and realize that all your rights are gone.

The NRA no longer has a no-compromise stance on the 2nd Amendment, like they used to. They've become soft and fat and complacent. The GOA is proactive and DOES have a no-compromise stance against gun control, and they want to fully restore our 2nd Amendment rights to their ORIGINAL meaning, and not some watered-down 3rd-grade interpretation of it, that was written by some a-hole fat-cat judge or justice that thinks he's better or smarter than all of us and that his opinion actually matters. :rolleyes:

If the NRA would get off their asses and start fighting for our rights again, I would have no problem supporting them. But until then... Not getting a dime of my money.

"I'm not some moron" Nope don't think you are a moron. I find that you just like to steer the "schtuff" once in a while!! I oftentimes laugh when I read your posts!!;);):rolleyes:

"I'm not some moron" Nope don't think you are a moron. I find that you just like to steer the "schtuff" once in a while!! I oftentimes laugh when I read your posts!!;);):rolleyes:
Nope, it's typically obvious when I'm being sarcastic or trying to stir the pot... But when it comes to our 2A rights, I'm almost always serious, unless I make it obvious that I'm being a smartazz about something.

Mud is using facts to back up how he feels. I don't bash the NRA mainly due to the good they do promoting competitive shooting and education. Folks who stick their head in the sand and hope things will settle down and improve for gun owners are just as responsible for the erosion of our rights as those trying to take them from us OMHO. Our 2nd amendment rights were put in place to protect the others. Without them we are Subjects, and will be forced to comply with the wishes of those who seek to control us. Please donate to the GOA. I have no issue with anyone who is an NRA member, I am. But they really don't have a dog in this fight. If you want to go to a gun shop and buy a supressor, AND take it home, please help these guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.