Hearing Protection Act 2019

Just happy to see that the Texans are on board from the start even if it is just for show. Thank God we didn't get stuck with Betoo
You mean White Obama... That dude was coached by those crooks who taught Obama, you can tell. They talk, act, mannerisms, and rhetoric is identical. Scary stuff. Glad he lost. They're going to keep trying to push him into power.

Did you see the picture of him right after he lost said "hey there, Louisiana, my name is Betaux" haha. Dude only stood a chance cuz all the weirdos from California moving here to leech off our economy and bringing their bs idea with them. Funny how they're running from something that was so horrible, but trying so hard to bring it with them.

I hear since he can't win in texas they are going to run him for pres...
Yeah, cause since he can't win locally, he's bound to win nationally... :rolleyes:

He's nothing more than a Trojan Horse. Have you seen their current Dem 2020 lineup of rapists, perverts, egomaniacs, morons, and prostitutes...? It's like a PT Barnum sideshow...

Now Corey "Bathroom Rapist" Booker is running. HAHAHA!!!

They are doing their best to wilt the tree of liberty.
These guys knew what the hell was up... Now if people today can wake up from their FakeBook stupor and realize the world is crumbling around them, and that the time for action is NOW! we might actually come out of this ok.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"We need a revolution every 200 years, because all governments become stale and corrupt after 200 years." – Ben Franklin

"When a government betrays the people by amassing too much power and becoming tyrannical, the people have no choice but to exercise the original rights of self defense – to fight the government." – Alexander Hamilton

"The ultimate authority resides in the people, and that if the federal government got too powerful and overstepped its authority, then the people would develop plans of resistance and resort to arms." – James Madison

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." – Abraham Lincoln

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." – Thomas Jefferson

"We, the people are rightful masters of both Congress and the courts – not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." – Abraham Lincoln

Dude only stood a chance cuz all the weirdos from California moving here to leech off our economy and bringing their bs idea with them. Funny how they're running from something that was so horrible, but trying so hard to bring it with them.
That seems to be a problem all over.Maybe we should extend the wall to include California!

That seems to be a problem all over.Maybe we should extend the wall to include California!
They want to become their own country - I say we let them, and then build a wall around that crazy. I lived in the Bay Area for a few years...I keep waiting for the earthquake that wipes out the entire coast of that state - like old testament type shiz you know?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.