Assault Weapons Ban 2019

Even if it passes both houses, I really doubt Trump would be stupid enough to sign it. It would be Political suicide. But, it wouldn't be the first time a President only served one term because he turned his back on his base.

Even if it passes both houses, I really doubt Trump would be stupid enough to sign it. It would be Political suicide. But, it wouldn't be the first time a President only served one term because he turned his back on his base.
"I like to take the guns first, then ask the questions..." - President Donald J. Trump (2018)

I still support Trump for 2020, even though he's thoroughly ****ed me off a couple times in the last year by pandering and catering to the scumbags on the left trying to be non-partisan, simply because we don't really have any better candidates that I'm aware of yet.

The left is already building up their 3-ring circus primaries full of gun-grabbers, perverts (Creepy Joe Biden), corrupt a-holes, anti-christian anti-white whores who slept their way to the top (Kamala Harris), dumb race-pandering bimbos (Kirsten Gillibrand), and schizophrenic egomaniac human traffickers (Hillary), so I'm not really worried about them.

What bothers me most is that the guys on this site don't seem to grasp the fact that they got Bumpstocks, and they really didn't complain. Now they are going after "Assault Rifles", no real threat of fighting in the streets. Next, they will go after "Sniper Rifles". They will start with the 50's and work their way down. Pretty soon they will get to YOUR rifle, and no one will be there to help save it. That is, and always has been the plan. Death by a thousand cuts. Sort of like boiling a live frog without him jumping out of the pot. Slowly. Where do you guys draw a red line? Open your eyes.

PajamaBoy_Guns_Cervical_Cancer.png

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.