Have you tried this scope Trijicon Tenmile

stazmania

Trijicon Tenmile TM2550 5-25x50mm Rifle Scope, 30 mm Tube, Second Focal Plane. I have one on order to try. Does anyone have any experience with this scope they would share, Pro's Con's?

Read all the reviews on rokslide, solid scopes. Buddy just got your exact model and loves it. I own 2 credos, one of the best "budget" scopes out there and reliable. Will definitely buy more, they keep the weight down as well.

I had a buddy bring one over for me to mount on his rifle and go zero for him.

Being a total self-admitting glass snob, I scoffed at the scope and turned up my nose.

I mounted it, and went to zero...and I was VERY impressed with it for the short time I shot it. ABout 14 shots in total, so my time was limited to a single range session. But it tracked exactly where it should have, and glass was very good for that price range.

Had another after that on a .300WSM I did load development for, and same thing. Good scope for the price point.

Thank you for all the input. I recently purchased a tenmile ffp 3 18 but for a build I am waiting on parts for, that I feel is going to be a great scope. I found an offer from Dvor an offshoot from optics planet for this scope, cost $839.00 delivered and thought I would take a chance. This input make me feel better about my purchase as I could not find any reviews on this particular scope. Again thank you for any and all input.

Thank you for all the input. I recently purchased a tenmile ffp 3 18 but for a build I am waiting on parts for, that I feel is going to be a great scope. I found an offer from Dvor an offshoot from optics planet for this scope, cost $839.00 delivered and thought I would take a chance. This input make me feel better about my purchase as I could not find any reviews on this particular scope. Again thank you for any and all input.

Is that deal still going? I have one and intend to buy another. That's an absolute steal for the quality you got.

Thanks! Somehow my wires got crossed and I thought it was the 3-18 FFP version for $839, was about to buy three of them if they'd gone that low. Trying to get away from SFP scopes on my rigs currently. Still a bargain.

I've had 6 trijicon tenmiles in all different models. And currently still have two of
3-18X44 FFP. Easily the best scopes for the money that I have used. For a hunting optic especially. The FFP reticle is bold enough be decent for punching paper, but excellent for hunting. I could put literally any optic in the world on my guns, and I have 2 of the 3-18X44 tenmiles haha. Not because they're cheap, because they do what a hunting scope needs to do.

They have a new 5-25X50 FFP in MOA right now, and when they come out with it in Mils I'll be buying one also.

This one has well over 500 rounds of 300 Norma under its belt, with zero issues.
IMG_2498.jpeg

Have one on a 300 wm. Glass is comparable or maybe slightly better than NF. Turrets are on par with them. Around 700 rounds and has not lost zero. The best I have seen in that price range.
WHICH NF?

SHV? Yep, significantly better. No doubt.
NXS/NX8? Maybe close? Older NXS, probably.
ATACR F1? Not so much.

I've read good things about them. The only thing that stops me from getting one is the limited elevation adjustment they have. Some models only have 14.5 mrads of elevation adjustment.

WHICH NF?

SHV? Yep, significantly better. No doubt.
NXS/NX8? Maybe close? Older NXS, probably.
ATACR F1? Not so much.
I have never owned SHV or NXS. I have owned several NX8 and ATACR. I still have an NX8. The difference for me between the two optically side by side was not much if anything.

They make a lot of intriguing scopes but they failed to offer any of the half dozen or so that interest me in both mils and ffp. Come on now.