Have you tried this scope Trijicon Tenmile

I've read good things about them. The only thing that stops me from getting one is the limited elevation adjustment they have. Some models only have 14.5 mrads of elevation adjustment.
Oh good point. I believe I have 11 mils of travel left after zeroing. Which gets out to 1400-1500 yards or so at sea level I believe

Considering that the this one at eurooptic is around $1400 https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/tm2550-c-3000011 and only has 14.5 mrads of elevation and I can get a NF NXS demo for around $1530 with twice the elevation adjustments I'd take the NF.
yes of course, if you're planning to actually utilize the added travel. If you're not, the trijicon is superior is every way to the NXS in my opinion.

If the trijicon was $2000 and the NXS was $1000 I would buy the trijicon lol

I just checked my 3-18X44. I have 13.8 Mils of travel left after zeroing on a 20 MOA base. That gets me out to 1600 yards at sea level, and 1900 yards at 8000'. Should be plenty for 99.9 of applications. And if you're shooting further than that, the 4.5-30X56 would be a better options anyways, and has more travel as well.

I've owned all the NF scopes, and while they are good, I've found the trijicon models superior in every way if you stay apples to apples with tube diameter and magnification.

If you're happy with them that's fine. I'll be looking towards a NF. 13.8 mils gets me to 1400 yards at 2200 ft elevation. Where I live and hunt.

Thank you for all the input. I recently purchased a tenmile ffp 3 18 but for a build I am waiting on parts for, that I feel is going to be a great scope. I found an offer from Dvor an offshoot from optics planet for this scope, cost $839.00 delivered and thought I would take a chance. This input make me feel better about my purchase as I could not find any reviews on this particular scope. Again thank you for any and all input.
Now that would be a good deal for that scope.

I have one on the way. I believe the sale is still good for the next 4 days.
I should say that's a smoking deal. It certainly would be an upgrade on glass for me. but the two rifles it would go on I take out to a mile as well as hunt with. So it doesn't quite fit the bill. Would make a great hunting scope or AR15 DMR.

I have been looking at the Trijicon tenmile 4x24x50mm. Looking at one to put on my 280ai rifle. I have a 20 moa base. And I will only be shooting out to 500 or 600 yds.

I've had 6 trijicon tenmiles in all different models. And currently still have two of
3-18X44 FFP. Easily the best scopes for the money that I have used. For a hunting optic especially. The FFP reticle is bold enough be decent for punching paper, but excellent for hunting. I could put literally any optic in the world on my guns, and I have 2 of the 3-18X44 tenmiles haha. Not because they're cheap, because they do what a hunting scope needs to do.

They have a new 5-25X50 FFP in MOA right now, and when they come out with it in Mils I'll be buying one also.

This one has well over 500 rounds of 300 Norma under its belt, with zero issues.
View attachment 561249
I'm curious about the reticle and hunting. This scope checks a lot of boxes for me, but is only offered with the precision tree reticle. It seems like it would be very thin and hard to see in low zoom and low light conditions, and with more zoom and or light, it would become very busy.

Do you have a different reticle or insight that may help me understand?

It is actually one of the more bold FFP reticles. It's easily usable down to the lowest power in close quarters if need be. If you shoot MOA, the newer 5-25X50 FFP MOA reticle is excellent.

Here's a view through the scope shooting an aoudad at 605 yards at first light on 12X

It is actually one of the more bold FFP reticles. It's easily usable down to the lowest power in close quarters if need be. If you shoot MOA, the newer 5-25X50 FFP MOA reticle is excellent.

Here's a view through the scope shooting an aoudad at 605 yards at first light on 12X

Thanks for the video. That's helpful.