Trijicon tenmile

AndyBaumann

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the trijicon tenmile scopes? Looking at the 4.5-30x56 Sfp model. Looks like a good scope but can't find many reviews.

I have the 3-18x44mm model. Excellent glass nice reticle not too cluttered. Turrets are good not great. I have not been disappointed for the money spent and I have had mine since they were introduced

Thanks for the reply. I read that the windage turret is a little mushy, but it's capped. And the elevation turret is better but not the best. Is that your experience or are they about the same?

Very recently my elk hunting buddy bought the scope you are interested in and I bought the FFP model about the same time. So far, which I've only been on mine a few times and only messed with his a little, they are very nice scopes. I haven't messed with windage a lot on either scope, but yes windage is a smidge undesirable but manageable. Elevation on both of these scopes is excellent and easy to feel/hear. Glass is extremely surprising! Compared to my Athlon Cronus is about the same and compared to my Schmidt and bender PMII it's really good but not quite S&B obviously. So, I'm very impressed so far. Tracking seems excellent but both scopes are still basically new with not a lot of testing. We've spun em both for 550yds and they were dead nuts. At this time I say they are great. I have mine on a heavy .308 and his is on a fairly light 6.5x284 if that matters. I really want another one!

Thanks for the reply. I read that the windage turret is a little mushy, but it's capped. And the elevation turret is better but not the best. Is that your experience or are they about the same?
Windage is capped which I wanted for hunting scope. Both feel about the same and I would say the feel is something similar to most Nightforce I have... not super tactile but distinct enough to feel each click. I have dialed mine out to 650 yds numerous times as that's the length of the range and it's been solid with no issues.
It's on my 22Creedmoor coyote rifle so I don't get to dial it much hunting. It's there if I do need it though.

Windage is capped which I wanted for hunting scope. Both feel about the same and I would say the feel is something similar to most Nightforce I have... not super tactile but distinct enough to feel each click. I have dialed mine out to 650 yds numerous times as that's the length of the range and it's been solid with no issues.
It's on my 22Creedmoor coyote rifle so I don't get to dial it much hunting. It's there if I do need it though.
Overall how do you like it compared to your nightforce's? I have the 4-16x50 NF Atacr sfp moar reticle and really like that scope. So I was pretty set on getting the 5-25x56 Atacr Sfp moart until I came across the tenmile. I know there's a price gap between the two but they seem similar on paper.

Glass is comparable for sure may even give edge to TenMile and weight favors it as well. Turrets and toughness go to NF but that's what they are known for.