Any Trijicon tenmile user

I own one of these models. Only limited field use so far. And so far, I like it. šŸ‘

Just ordered another one. Quite the bargain at this sale price.

I have the Credo which is basically the same exact optic except no switch from red to green dot and is 4-16x50. I actually called and spoke with the tech guys at Trijicon about the Tenmile and Credo. Only difference is reticle illumination and zoom range. Credo 4-16 is $599. Both models are made in Japan. I'm thoroughly impressed with the optic and at this price it represents a great value. Turrets are solid, glass is crisp and clear, and overall machining and design is very nice. The HX designation on the Tenmile and Credo designate a different finish but no other difference from the non HX model. The HX has a very slight bronze satin hue in the black, the non HX is flat black.

You did my research for me. Saved me $120. I don't need the extra 2x power.

Anyone chime in and offer some comparisons, such as glass quality compared to a Razor, NF, etc?

I bought the Credo but want to feel better about the purchase. It's replacing an Arken 4-16, only due to the weight.

Anyone chime in and offer some comparisons, such as glass quality compared to a Razor, NF, etc?

I bought the Credo but want to feel better about the purchase. It's replacing an Arken 4-16, only due to the weight.
I would put it up against a SFP NF SHV model or the lower priced Razor hunting version. It's much better than both Arkens IMO. It's as nice as my Bushnell Elites LRHS models I own. It's also all made in Japan. No China!!!!

Last edited: