Trijicon 4-20x50 Tenmile. Good scope?

6x6 elk

Anybody using the Trijicon Tenmile scopes? Looking to purchase a new scope for hunting, and target shooting. This scope looks pretty interesting to me, but I don't have a chance to look through one, none of my local gun stores carry Trijicon. what are your thoughts on the clarity of the optics, the functionality of the scope. Anything you can compare the optics to another scopes?Such as the Zeiss, Leopold, or Meopta? What are some of your likes and dislikes about the scope? Right now I'm torn between the Trijicon 10 mile, and the Burris veracity. Thank you for your help.

Anybody using the Trijicon Tenmile scopes? Looking to purchase a new scope for hunting, and target shooting. This scope looks pretty interesting to me, but I don't have a chance to look through one, none of my local gun stores carry Trijicon. what are your thoughts on the clarity of the optics, the functionality of the scope. Anything you can compare the optics to another scopes?Such as the Zeiss, Leopold, or Meopta? What are some of your likes and dislikes about the scope? Right now I'm torn between the Trijicon 10 mile, and the Burris veracity. Thank you for your help.
I have a 3-18×50 Tenmile and a 4-16×50 Credo, for the money they can't be beat.
The class is really good, better than the Vx5 or zeiss V4 for sure.
They track true and have a reputation for holding zero even after impacts.
The only downside is a mediocre FOV and some CA in bright conditions