Has primer production resumed yet?

I just got small pistol, small rifle, large rifle and large rifle magnums into the shop from a place in Pennsylvania. also I think Shooting Sports South has them, and Powder Valley, also I think Graf's might have some in stock right now. but not sure. the last place I would look is Midway USA.

I always buy them in bulk hold on to your money and ride it out. Wait till they have a no hazmat or shipping sale then I buy 5000 of each kind I need. In a pinch, you can load small rifle primers in pistol rounds just back off about a half a grain.

Great idea getting them vacuum sealed. Thanks
I just opened a bag of vac packed win primers for reloads in a 7MM Rem. They were 25 years old! They printed exactly like they always have in that rifle. PS, the 2-1 lb powder canisters (metal) that I used for that rifles loads were also the same vintage, again vac packed, but never opened. I avoid letting the components get over heated.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.