Hammer input, next step

Why reload with components that do not give the superior results? Might as well shoot factory ammo.
So I've been chewing on your statement, I understand I could likely push the 124 hotter given other powders. At the average velocity I got with the load will the bullet fail to shed petals and not perform properly at that velocity? How do you define superior results? Is a dead critter the definition that meets your criteria? I get that velocity kills, thats why normally I choose to grab a Weatherby when afield. I just don't know if I will see any better results for a hunting cartridge chasing maybe 100-150 fps more given availabity of components to tinker with? I looked at the data you had with N560, I cannot load mine that long. I write this out of pure curiousity, I don't want to turn this into a ****ing match.

So I've been chewing on your statement, I understand I could likely push the 124 hotter given other powders. At the average velocity I got with the load will the bullet fail to shed petals and not perform properly at that velocity? How do you define superior results? Is a dead critter the definition that meets your criteria? I get that velocity kills, thats why normally I choose to grab a Weatherby when afield. I just don't know if I will see any better results for a hunting cartridge chasing maybe 100-150 fps more given availabity of components to tinker with? I looked at the data you had with N560, I cannot load mine that long. I write this out of pure curiousity, I don't want to turn this into a ****ing match.
If you are happy with it then by all means you are all set, change some seating depth and you should be all good. I hopefully I will have a few dead critters with mine this year. Mostly want to do some under 300 yard coyote killing with mine. I have 156s for stuff out farther than 300

MT

MT257,
Your bullets will perform just fine at your velocity. Groups are decent too. Just go hunting and be confident😄