Hammer bullets picked up by Weatherby !!!

I just like to stir the pot, hammers kill well. The wby is the origin super mag. Just verify their bc in your particular rifle at a distance you're confident in. I've found their advertised bc to be good to 400-500y but things need first hand verified after that.

I'm super happy to see them finally offered in weatherby ammunition. While they're expensive, they really are turn key for someone who just wants to buy a rifle and not have to wonder what ammunition will shoot the best and only wants to use it for hunting. I've used the box data and punched 12"steel with 3 different weatherby rifles @ 679 yards on the first shot at a friends place. I looked up the 30-378 with the 195's. 3500 fps! With a solid and good performance record. Wow.

I just like to stir the pot, hammers kill well. The wby is the origin super mag. Just verify their bc in your particular rifle at a distance you're confident in. I've found their advertised bc to be good to 400-500y but things need first hand verified after that.
Man that went better than I expected.
B770EB7B-2057-45B1-B168-59ADA938BCCE.jpeg

Great news from the Weatherby and Hammer Bullets team !

The honorable 300 Weatherby gets a 170 gr Hammer Hunter bullet in factory ammunition !

Way to go the Hammer Horde on Long Range Hunting , your support with awesome reviews and hunting reports have successfully made Hammer Bullets a household name, hope to see more ammo makers pick up Hammer bullets in the near future and ...... MAGA !

Make Ammo Great Again !

View attachment 366649View attachment 366650
I have used h
Hammers for a couple of years in various cartridges. They are all they claim to be. I bought a couple of boxes of the 170 Hammers for my 300 Weatherby. They are the most accurate bullets I've ever used and the velocity is substantially better than my handloads with 180 grain bullets.

Resurrecting this because I can. Played with the Hammer 195 grain 300's this afternoon and was very impressed. One ragged hole at 100 yards and ringing steel out to 800.

One note of interest, a friend Garmin was reading the velocity with an average of only 3035 but this barrel was brand new, so that could be why it was slow. Regardless, excellent product from Hammer and Weatherby. Will buy two more boxes for practice and hunting.

Does anybody know if Hammer will sell these 195's for reloaders or are they Weatherby exclusive?