Hammer bullets picked up by Weatherby !!!

I was talking a hammer in the figurative sense, not the brand... I suppose it was a poor analogy in this thread...
This happens to me now haha…almost described one of my pet loads (either the 120 tac tx at 4050 fps or the 225 eld at 2760) as being an "absolute hammer" on game in the colloquial sense of those words…then had to remind myself "oh wait absolute hammers are something else!" Describing a bullet as "the mallet of Thor" doesn't sound as impressive though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I suppose "hammer" is a broadly used term for a number of different things, both a noun and a verb.,.probably won't get sued haha. I don't think they're the kind of people who'd sue someone over something trivial anyways 😂

Congrats, Hammer! Well deserved.

Question though: I thought Hammers needed a faster twist. Will they work ok out of a standard Weatherby?

Great news from the Weatherby and Hammer Bullets team !

The honorable 300 Weatherby gets a 170 gr Hammer Hunter bullet in factory ammunition !

Way to go the Hammer Horde on Long Range Hunting , your support with awesome reviews and hunting reports have successfully made Hammer Bullets a household name, hope to see more ammo makers pick up Hammer bullets in the near future and ...... MAGA !

Make Ammo Great Again !

View attachment 366649View attachment 366650
I got so excited I clicked TWICE on the pictures expecting them to take me to a link to buy

I looked on the Hammer website and they don't show a 170 Hammer in .308 caliber. I think a 174, 180. The 181 asks for a faster twist that 1/10. Is this 170 being made exclusively for Weatherby?

I looked on the Hammer website and they don't show a 170 Hammer in .308 caliber. I think a 174, 180. The 181 asks for a faster twist that 1/10. Is this 170 being made exclusively for Weatherby?
That's what I'm thinking.