Hammer bullets at long range….

I just had some wierdness today while shooting… I picked up some Hammer bullets, 338's 285 grain. They shoot great out to about 800 yards, like less that half minute. At 950, they are haywire. Over 1 MOA. I shot 5 in a row in one string, 3 at 950, the last 2 at 600. At 950, those 3 are about 6 inches in a triangle. At 600, the last 2, were literally a half inch apart. My velocities that I've measured on my magnetospeed are averaging 2766 fps with an ES of 10 and SD of 4.4. Seating depths are all within .001" on my comparator. It's a 9 twist Brux barrel. All my groups at 800 yards and under are really nice, (.5 MOA or under) the stuff at my 950 yd steel are not. I'm in the process of cleaning my bore again, want to make sure copper/carbon fouling isn't the issue. Anybody have anything like this happen? These bullets are new to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Thanks

Straight shots flat. Low winds. Less than 5 mph. I was also shooting my buddy's 6 creed into sub half MOA at the same time. I was doing fine, until I was shooting at the 950 steel.
I have to think they are, for some reason, losing stability.
What twist is the barrel? In my 9" twist we have shot them very well to about 1300y. We are also shooting at 4200' elev. My rifle is also pushing them at 3100 fps.