H4350 or Win760

timeless61

I do not know for that particular caliber, but in my guns anyway, that i use regular 4350 and 760, the 760 is much more consistent and accurate. i am not sure of the temperature sensitivity of 4350 but i was told 760 is temperature sensitive going to very warm temperatures. the h4350 should be much less temperature sensitive than 760 and i would also assume 4350

Leathel

I have used both w760 and ADI 2209 (ADI make it and it gets sold as H4350 over there but easy to get ADI over here in NZ )

I used magnum primers with the ball powder and had very good groups but with the change of season the groups opened .....the W760 went from .268 groups to 1.15 .....I could have tried different loads but just tried the old load I had for 2209 and it grouped tight so left it at that

Found the 2209 cleaner burning but been told you get a better barrel life with the W760 not that that will be an issue with the 338WM (freind uses W760 in his 22-243 to save the barrel)

David

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce