Gunwerks Sued By Creditors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in commercial finance. I'm not a fan of Wells Fargo, however some of the alleged behavior listed in this article is some serious doo-doo (and yes- that's a professional / technical term).
Likewise, Gunwerks refused to transfer back to Wells Fargo money the company transferred to another bank despite its agreement to maintain its deposits at Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo believes those funds were from the sale of its collateral, according to the complaint.

"The Borrower has taken control of Wells Fargo's collateral, refuses to disclose the names and addresses of account obligors for accounts that constitute collateral for Wells Fargo and has removed and refused to remit proceeds of Wells Fargo's collateral to prevent such collateral from being applied to the Borrower's loans," according to the complaint.

Interesting. Someone posted the public records on the hide, they've had various delinquencies since 2016 and are currently delinquent.

the post I see does not show any delinquency in the past 3 years?

Wells Fargo has done a great job of ruining a valuable brand name due to their ongoing and persistent screw-ups.

Guys,

Your responses were the best tempered so far. It is really appreciated.

We're all good, I just picked a fight I couldn't win. Thank goodness we had the cash to pay off our line! I feel for any of the other small companies they are chasing that don't.

Lots of good stuff coming this year!

Did they call your loans? Does that even happen anymore? What in the world is going on here. I have had one dealing with Gunwerks and it was exceptional. Wells Fargo won't be getting anymore money from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.