Gunsmith needed!-Eastern Washington

Shaidon

Hey guys, I need some help finding a new gunsmith. I have two projects, a 338 Edge, and a 375 ruger. The 338 was built buy a local smith but I am looking to have it re-barreled. That rifle has had feed issues also which I need fixed. The same gunsmith that built the 338 has had my 375 project for almost 4 years now with no progress. Defensive Edge Gunsmithing is out of the question since the 375 is not a long range rifle, and he does not want to work on the 338 since it was built by another smith, which I understand. I really need some help with finding a new smith for the long range build and also for the 375 so I can have the build completed. Thanks

i have had very good experiences with mountain shadow arms, havent had a custom build but have had work done and he is always on time when he says he will have it done. i think he does good work.

Shaidion, PM me your phone #, and I'll call you tomorrow evening. We're kind of at different spots on the same track. Carl

Hey if you have not found any one to do the work yet I would recommend Mitchell Rolen with high mountain hunting supply in wenatchee. There phone number is 509-665-9362 hope everything works out for you good luck!

there are a couple good guys around the Lewiston area... I don't know where in eastern washington you are for sure but one of the gunsmiths down close to Lewiston is superb to deal with; nicest guy you'll ever meet and he builds record setting rifles. His work is second to none.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.