Washington Gunsmith Recommendations?

Brydawg512

Hello all,

I'm looking for a gunsmith recommendation. I am looking to have my barrel threaded for a brake. I am in Ellensburg, so the closer the better. Thank you all in advance.

Hello all,

I'm looking for a gunsmith recommendation. I am looking to have my barrel threaded for a brake. I am in Ellensburg, so the closer the better. Thank you all in advance.
Rick Freudenberg in Everett. He works out of a gunshop/range store in south Everett. Or call Adventure sports in Lynnwood for recommendation

Kampfeld Customs, if you don't mind the drive to Sandpoint ID

I know it shows Karl's address as being Sandpoint but he's actually a ways up out of Ponderay Id. and lives up in the sticks off of the Upper Pack river rd. I've been there and dropped stuff off before, he has a beautiful place, but you almost have to be lost to find it. It's a lot easier to just mail him stuff, but no doubt about it, his work is top notch.

I use Defensive Edge Rifles a lot and they're in Rathdrum Id. which is just across the state line and only about 30min from Spokane.

I was told by a mutual friend that is an x marine sniper (Caylen of Modern Day Sniper) that the guy in Yakima does excellent work. (I forget his name)

I know it shows Karl's address as being Sandpoint but he's actually a ways up out of Ponderay Id. and lives up in the sticks off of the Upper Pack river rd. I've been there and dropped stuff off before, he has a beautiful place, but you almost have to be lost to find it. It's a lot easier to just mail him stuff, but no doubt about it, his work is top notch.

I use Defensive Edge Rifles a lot and they're in Rathdrum Id. which is just across the state line and only about 30min from Spokane.
Never been there just mailed him stuff. Great work on the barrels and bolts he has fluted. A friend is getting a 28 nosler built now and I'll post how it shoots.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.