Gun Buy Back

I like threads like this. Just went to Wyoming Armory Precision works. My Rem. M700 with Bartlien barrel 28 in. Trued action. Muzzlebrake tuned. Cerikoted . All the other stuff included 1k
I really don't care because I know the miniscule tax of 4% is not going to Gayvon Newsom. God Bless Wyoming.

Yeah, these things are really a joke when you think about it.
The logistics alone are absurd.

Which guns, owned by who, and are where now?

Even on the low side, we are talking something like 200 million.
Who is going to sort, determine if they meet the requirement to be recalled?
Who is going to determine the purchase price, the depreciated value?

We all know that the combinations on even the most standard AR are legion.
Stock, scope, wear, furniture....etc. etc.

Even on the face of it, it is a make work project for a couple million new Federal Bureaucrats.

But hey, they can join the about 10 million new Federal employees figuring out how to unwind Billions in Student loans, and adjudication of Trillions in Slavery reparations.

Shoot,they will need about 100 million people to retrofit every road, business and home in the country for the new Green deal.

SNAP !!

It all makes sense now.
No wonder they are for unlimited free and open borders.
The countries population is going to have to double just to keep up with their exponential expansion of government power.

I like threads like this. Just went to Wyoming Armory Precision works. My Rem. M700 with Bartlien barrel 28 in. Trued action. Muzzlebrake tuned. Cerikoted . All the other stuff included 1k
I really don't care because I know the miniscule tax of 4% is not going to Gayvon Newsom. God Bless Wyoming.

U's know them snapper raffles about to be banned too? Ole Beto calls them wapions of waarr.

obesety walmart.jpg

At the risk of being redundant, you cannot buy back what you never sold on the first place! If demanded, it's confiscation. If optional, it's ludicrous since you will loose more then you received in tax increases to support the program. Criminals will not participate in this plan!
Not only can you not "Buy Back" what you never sold, the Government has NO money other that what they confiscate from us. So the plan it to use our money to "Buy Back" our property? They could pay $10k for each one of them and we would still be giving them away to them. Like I said before words matter. This is just Political Talk for confiscating citizens property without compensation.

Have some more shirts for you. Not mine I bought a couple. The first two. Name of the shop in Cody on the bag. Last pic is blurry . Sorry. I have a few pics of some really good ones but language/content probably not good here.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.