Guest list for Obama's first WH dinner party

Meh, had McCain been elected, someone responsible for spreading democracy in Iraq would have attended his inauguration. Forcing a government upon a nation is considered terrorism by the FBI so I guess anyone supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom supports the "terrorist" (sic). Seems like the word terrorism has been run into the ground over the past seven years, but I digress.

Bill Oreilly isnt racist, he is just an idiot like everyone else spewing drivel on the squawk box. The other guys are probably racist. But if the original poster supports freedom....

I heard the sep 19th show you are referring too. and O'reilly was doing nothing but praising the establishment he ate at. and then he replayed his comments and the criticisms about it the next day. He talked about it at length, and it was very evident that he had no ill will, or racism toward anyone.

he is not racist at, you copied and pasted that quote off of some site that doesn't like him to start with. there are a lots of sound bites out there and if you pull specific ones out of context you can make anyone sound the way you want.

here is a quote by obama, "Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old," he said. "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.

so does he believe that baby's equal punishment?

i don't even know why i was reading in here, not picking a fight, it's just that your example sucked. you probably don't even listen to O'reilly so why did you bring him up?

wow, i posted this and it's 3-4 posts from where it should have been,

Surprise, Surprise!!!! Kinda what I thought.

OK, if you think O'Reilly's comment was racist (I don't in full context). What do you think of the following Farakhan quote?

"Murder and lying comes easy for white people" (CNN Oct 17, 1995)

AJ

Can't be racist if a Black man said it, according to Libs. You should know that by now.

Don't feed the troll. Granted Obama is now our President and I pray he does a good job,BUT it is proven through his Speech AND Votes(when he didn't vote present) that he doesn't like gun's or the people that own them,and last time I checked,this is a Gun's and Hunting website.

well call me what you want, in todays society white folks can't help but be a bit racist, why?
ever heard of these?

NAAWP (national association for the advancement of white people)
WET (white entertainment television)
UWCF (united white collage fund)
there are 60 all black collages in the country but "0" all white collages, because if white folks try anything to advance the lives of white folks its racist.
And if we expect folks of color to work as hard as we to to get what we got, we're racists.
Its an un-fixable problem.
RR

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.