Greetings from Southern Indiana

Kevin Stailey

As a 5 year old, I can remember following my Dad while squirrel hunting. I didn't get to carry the gun or shoot it at squirrels, but I did get to carry the squirrels for my Dad. He was constantly turning around & telling me to be quiet & to watch where I was stepping. I am now surprised that we carried any game out of the woods. That was my introduction to hunting & it has lit a fire in me ever since. Fast forward 66 yrs later & that fire is still burning. I have been fortunate enough to hunt not only small game but also large game throughout this great Country we live in. At 71 yrs young I still enjoy the great outdoors but my focus for getting out now is primarily to enjoy the great outdoors & not so much on killing game. My newest activity is long range shooting & I thoroughly enjoy it. I have a 600 yd range on my farm & regularly go to a friends to shoot 1000 yds. I have been blessed & continue to enjoy the great outdoors!

As a 5 year old, I can remember following my Dad while squirrel hunting. I didn't get to carry the gun or shoot it at squirrels, but I did get to carry the squirrels for my Dad. He was constantly turning around & telling me to be quiet & to watch where I was stepping. I am now surprised that we carried any game out of the woods. That was my introduction to hunting & it has lit a fire in me ever since. Fast forward 66 yrs later & that fire is still burning. I have been fortunate enough to hunt not only small game but also large game throughout this great Country we live in. At 71 yrs young I still enjoy the great outdoors but my focus for getting out now is primarily to enjoy the great outdoors & not so much on killing game. My newest activity is long range shooting & I thoroughly enjoy it. I have a 600 yd range on my farm & regularly go to a friends to shoot 1000 yds. I have been blessed & continue to enjoy the great outdoors!
Carrying out the squirrels got you hooked !
Thanks for joining.