Got my new Bench Source annealer

I always used my air compressor to blow out the casings once out of the water. Thanks for the replies.

Tank

Thanks TANK, I hadn't thought of that, I've got a compressor and never thought about blowing them out!

Bet I will next time.
Robbin

Awesome and expensive. How long doea a tank last running like in the video? It's a beauty, enjoy it.

I have a line made and "T ed" two the torches from a gas grill tank. I have been annealing for a long time and still on my first tank. :D I found using the big tank gives me a more consistant flame.

Jeff

Can't imagine there's any reason to do this outdoors than there would be to be rolling a propane stove from the kitchen to outside for cooking...correct? Where do you guys have them set up at, inside or garage, shed or outside?

Can't imagine there's any reason to do this outdoors than there would be to be rolling a propane stove from the kitchen to outside for cooking...correct? Where do you guys have them set up at, inside or garage, shed or outside?

In the basement on a wooden bench with carpet underneath me!!:rolleyes::D I drop at least one, but have yet to burn the house down. I keep a carpet on the floor, so in the case of dropping one on the floor it doesn't bounce off the concrete floor and ding up my brass. I suppose a rubber mat may be more appropriate.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.