Good Day

THUMPER7MMRUM

How's it going fellas? Glad to be here and thanks for taking the time to post up the vast knowledge that you guys have. It has helped me (more than you could imagine) to get started on my new favorite sport! There's nothing like burning powder and watching a deer crumble a zip code down range!:D

Anyhow, I reside in Birmingham Alabama. I am a devoted Christian ,Husband, Father, and proud Freemason. I'm an avid fisherman and hunter....as avid as a dad can be anyways.:D Glad to be here and pleasure is all mine!

Godbless
James

winmag

Good to see another Christian guy on the page. Im NEW HERE MYSELF, but I cant seem to get enough of it. I feel like a sponge trying to soak it all up. Theres alot of Really knowledgable guys on here, and not alot they cant figure out. Lots of info and polite and helpfull people. hope you enjoy

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts