Good, bad, or scam?

jessej

6A31722B-3EA5-4EF3-B869-D3FE003BD375.png

Big Scam.. If it's too good to be true.....I ran across this a year ago. When no one else had anything, they say no problem. I offered to pay with CC or Paypal. They would not take it. I went to my bank to ask about this ZELLE thing.. Bank says they will send the money, but won't promise you to get your item/s. They went on to say it's legal
but most be are being scammed. You have no protection like you do with CC Fraud!
Don't walk away.... RUN!

Last edited:
Call their phone number. See if they answer with the name of the company listed and ask them if they're offering the item(s) for sale.

Call their phone number. See if they answer with the name of the company listed and ask them if they're offering the item(s) for sale.
Not true, When I offered to pay with CC or Paypal, they actually called me and tried to persuade me it was safe & Legit. They were too willing to do whatever it took to get me to go to my bank and pay with Zelle or get the app. You gotta ask yourself... Why do they have So much for so little $$ when none of the big well known companies can't get or asking twice as much as it was normally!
They can have a Cell Number dedicated to their SCAM Line.... When that number answers they know to answer with Phoney Company Name! RUN

Recent Posts