God help us thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think a white supremacist would consider himself pretty conservative:

I'm relatively sure the pulse nightclub shooter would have considered himself a conservative concidering his views on LGBT people.

Those are just 2 off the top of my head.

AND BEFORE SOMEONE TRIES TO ACCUSE ME OF IT, I'M NOR EQUATING THESE PEOPLE TO THE AVERAGE CONSERVATIVE. JUST POINTING OUT WHAT THEY WOULD LIKELY CONCIDER THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS TO BE.

you can't say that it's never happened. Just like you can't say that a politically liberal person has never been the shooter in a mass shooting.

I would be very interested in knowing what the split is though. Unfortunately that info is never likely to a actually come to light
Neither of those were conservatives. Pretty sure the pulse shooter was a registered Democrat. Look it up. White supremists are also democrats.

I would think a white supremacist would consider himself pretty conservative:

I'm relatively sure the pulse nightclub shooter would have considered himself a conservative concidering his views on LGBT people.

Those are just 2 off the top of my head.

AND BEFORE SOMEONE TRIES TO ACCUSE ME OF IT, I'M NOR EQUATING THESE PEOPLE TO THE AVERAGE CONSERVATIVE. JUST POINTING OUT WHAT THEY WOULD LIKELY CONCIDER THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS TO BE.

you can't say that it's never happened. Just like you can't say that a politically liberal person has never been the shooter in a mass shooting.

I would be very interested in knowing what the split is though. Unfortunately that info is never likely to a actually come to light
If there is such a creature as a white supremacist, why do you imagine it would consider itself to be a conservative?

If there is such a creature as a white supremacist, why do you imagine it would consider itself to be a conservative?
Because he has no concept of what it means to be a conservative. Pretty sure that means he isn't one. Just using lefty talking points that I am sick of them smearing us with that are untrue and total propaganda

Because he has no concept of what it means to be a conservative. Pretty sure that means he isn't one. Just using lefty talking points that I am sick of them smearing us with that are untrue and total propaganda
Propaganda is all the left has. I do not believe in white supremacists. There are white jerks that do nothing for our race and especially for the gun control cause. And the minute number of white bigots left in this wonderful country do not even rate on the Richter scale unless you are a bigot of another race, color, or creed. (moor) And where is ButterBean?

Check out their political position and ideology

Check out their ideology

Check out their idiology and political affiliation.

And if you "don't believe in" white supremacists then I dunno what to tell you or what world you're living in. Proud boys/kkk/black panthers/Muslim extremists are all just different sides of the same problem. And guess what... They all exist. If you don't believe that, then you better keep your head in the sand, because the world is a worse place that you already think it is

Check out their ideology

And if you "don't believe in" white supremacists then I dunno what to tell you or what world you're living in. Proud boys/kkk/black panthers/Muslim extremists are all just different sides of the same problem. And guess what... They all exist. If you don't believe that, then you better keep your head in the sand, because the world is a worse place that you already think it is
My head is far from buried in the sand. As stated in my post, I know there are white dirtbags and jerks, but I refuse to accept them as part of my race. People of my race would never act like those idiots act. You can take that as you will. I am tired of the white race taking the blame for everything wrong with other races of people.

I believe that there are people of all races in this country that love their guns and would gladly stand together and say so as one. Labeling and excluding people because of their political views leaves out many millions of gun-loving people that do not characterize themselves as conservatives. We need all gun advocates to join together and fight for this cause. It matters not what some dumb yo-yos call themselves, much less whether I choose to recognize them for their choice of names or ideologies. There simply are not enough of them to stand in our way if we choose not to allow them to stand in our way. I dismiss them completely. Though they do exist, they do not matter.

And there is NO WAY this world is a worse place than I think this world is.

My head is far from buried in the sand. As stated in my post, I know there are white dirtbags and jerks, but I refuse to accept them as part of my race. People of my race would never act like those idiots act. You can take that as you will. I am tired of the white race taking the blame for everything wrong with other races of people.

I believe that there are people of all races in this country that love their guns and would gladly stand together and say so as one. Labeling and excluding people because of their political views leaves out many millions of gun-loving people that do not characterize themselves as conservatives. We need all gun advocates to join together and fight for this cause. It matters not what some dumb yo-yos call themselves, much less whether I choose to recognize them for their choice of names or ideologies. There simply are not enough of them to stand in our way if we choose not to allow them to stand in our way. I dismiss them completely. Though they do exist, they do not matter.

And there is NO WAY this world is a worse place than I think this world is.

I agree with most of this, but unfortunately these people do matter. They give the rest of us a bad name and spread fear. Fear of people with guns translates into them wanting less guns in the world. Wanting less guns in the world leads to gun control bills.

And you're right about pro 2a types not being only one political group. I mean, look here at Alaska. Over 50% of the state considers themselves either unaffiliated or Independant. And gun ownership here is almost required lol.

I agree with most of this, but unfortunately these people do matter. They give the rest of us a bad name and spread fear. Fear of people with guns translates into them wanting less guns in the world. Wanting less guns in the world leads to gun control bills.

And you're right about pro 2a types not being only one political group. I mean, look here at Alaska. Over 50% of the state considers themselves either unaffiliated or Independant. And gun ownership here is almost required lol.
You are right. These squirrel-birds do spread fear. It is my belief that the fear they spread is the reason so many people are first-time gun owners and that if we, the people like you and I, do not allow them to scare away the gun owners, we can beat this gun control nonsense.

If I am correct, the fringe groups of rioters and looters and gangsters constantly present in democratically run cities are exactly the reason we can prevail in this effort. They scare the poo-poo out of so many people that were once afraid and against guns, have now bought guns en mass. Those jerks are adding to our base.

Check out their ideology

OK, KKK and Aryan Brother are left wing, KKK has always been Democrats. Don't know about the proud boys. Wikipedia is a proven left wing propaganda outlet. I have lived around KKK members all my life. Since it is morning and I have a computer instead of a phone I am going to explain to you what (the far right fringe) the media is so afraid of is all about, for I am one and understand the truth about what members truly believe. Ready?
I believe in the rule of law, that it must be obeyed, changed if unjust, but obeyed until then. I detest anyone who thinks they are above it.
I believe a man should be judged by his character, not the color of his skin, or who he sleeps with.
I believe every man has a right to his opinion.
Along with that, I detest anyone who thinks they should compel me to agree and accept their views as my own. No one should be able to petition government to compel me to do so either.
I hate liars and thieves. Doesn't make any difference weather they are in government or the private sector.
I especially despise those that put their hand on the bible and take an oath, and then break it.
I believe in Charity, a noble thing. I also believe government has no business being involved in it. I learned as a child the best way to trap ANY animal was with the right bait (food). This is exactly what government does to individuals and countries. They take taxpayer money and use it to bribe them to get what they want. Wealth redistribution is simply theft at the point of the government's gun.
I believe in the Constitution as written. It was written in a way that anyone can understand, and politicians and liberal judges have tried, and often succeeded into twisting the words into what THEY wish it says and means. There is a path for changing the parts that the people don't like, but it is messy and requires too many of us to agree with them, so they go a different way.
I believe in property rights. If those were respected like they used to be, there would be much less conflict.
I believe God's law trumps man's law. The Bill of Rights are based on God's Law and are strict limits on government that are currently not being obeyed.
I believe that a man that is too worried about what others might think to really speak his mind is a coward.
I could go on and on but you get the drift. A child should be easily able to understand why the Media and the left want to silence and ridicule me. They are afraid of me because I neither care what they think or fear them.

Last edited:
OK, KKK and Aryan Brother are left wing, KKK has always been Democrats. Don't know about the proud boys. Wikipedia is a proven left wing propaganda outlet. I have lived around KKK members all my life. Since it is morning and I have a computer instead of a phone I am going to explain to you what (the far right fringe) the media is so afraid of is all about, for I am one and understand the truth about what members truly believe. Ready?
I believe in the rule of law, that it must be obeyed, changed if unjust, but obeyed until then. I detest anyone who thinks they are above it.
I believe a man should be judged by his character, not the color of his skin, or who he sleeps with.
Along with that, I detest anyone who thinks they should compel me to agree and accept their views as my own. No one should be able to petition government to compel me to do so either.
I hate liars and thieves. Doesn't make any difference weather they are in government or the private sector.
I especially despise those that put their hand on the bible and take an oath, and then break it.
I believe in Charity, a noble thing. I also believe government has no business being involved in it. I learned as a child the best way to trap ANY animal was with the right bait (food). This is exactly what government does to individuals and countries. They take taxpayer money and use it to bribe them to get what they want. Wealth redistribution is simply theft at the point of the government's gun.
I believe in the Constitution as written. It was written in a way that anyone can understand, and politicians and liberal judges have tried, and often succeeded into twisting the words into what THEY wish it says and means. Their is a path for changing the parts that the people don't like, but it is messy and requires too many of us to agree with them, so they go a different way.
I believe in property rights. If those were respected like they used to be, there would be much less conflict.
I believe God's law trumps man's law. The Bill of Rights are based on God's Law and are strict limits on government that are currently not being obeyed.
I believe that a man that is too worried about what others might think to really speak his mind is a coward.
I could go on and on but you get the drift. A child should be easily able to understand why the Media and the left want to silence and ridicule me. They are afraid of me because I neither care what they think or fear them.
Amen Brother

I believe in the Constitution as written. It was written in a way that anyone can understand, and politicians and liberal judges have tried, and often succeeded into twisting the words into what THEY wish it says and means. Their is a path for changing the parts that the people don't like, but it is messy and requires too many of us to agree with them, so they go a different way.
Orange Dust,

Well doggie, ain't you just a Jim Dandy spiffy fella there being all unafraid of the media and the left, clinging to your guns and Bible and all. Let me see if you left anything out. Hmm, nope, looks like you about covered it all. I don't know where Mingo Swamp is located, but if I ever find myself there, I hope you won't mind if I drop by and shake your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.