HR 5717, taking guns away from us and calling us mentally ill

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by the hunter, Nov 14, 2018.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. the hunter

the hunter Well-Known Member

2. jbs2014

jbs2014 Well-Known Member

If I understand this correctly this bill gives grants to states that have "red flag laws" already in place. It did not seem to be a red flag law at the federal level. That is not to say that this new idiot convention/congress won't try to turn it into one.

When I looked into it the bill was not even finished.

Has anyone heard anything else on this?

3. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

This crap needs to be STOPPED! You know Trump will sign this if Lindsey Graham tells him to... :mad:

the hunter and jbs2014 like this.
  4. Orange Dust

Orange Dust Well-Known Member

Red flag laws go against everything the rule of law in this country stands for. The very idea of punishment before a crime is even committed should strike fear in the heart of every American. Just let them get away with it. They can apply the same logic to much more than guns. Think about it!!

MudRunner2005 likes this.
  5. Riflehunter1776

Riflehunter1776 Well-Known Member

in marxist progressivism, the definition of mental illness is the state of being ideologically opposed to marxist progressivism. So I'd really prefer not to allow those freaks to slap any labels on me.

Orange Dust and MudRunner2005 like this.
  6. 762x51

762x51 Well-Known Member

they cannot ban them outright, there would be a war and they know it. the democraps will continue to try and tax us in submission so that hardly anyone can afford to own. want to own a gun? you need a liability policy from the government, premiums start at $5k a month.

7. WVRifleman

WVRifleman Active Member

jbs2014, MudRunner2005 and the hunter like this.