Garmin xero

I have a 10 year old that can take my phone and do magic with it.
I asked if he needed a phone and he said,no I have an apple watch.Can he make calls on a watch?That's crazy!
I think kids today are much smarter than kids back when I grew up.

There's a guy over on the Hide looking for testers for a 3D printer mount for the Garmin. He's willing to send some for free. Mines in route to do a full review. His name is Keith. For those wanting to T&E a mount

I do wish Garmin had included a default session report that could be printed from ShotView on your phone. I know why there is a CSV file that can be downloaded but that requires exporting, sending to my email, opening my laptop, opening in Excel, formatting, then sending to printer. Most of the time I just want a printed record to be able to refer back to. A one click option in Shotview to print a session report would make it so easy.

I do wish Garmin had included a default session report that could be printed from ShotView on your phone. I know why there is a CSV file that can be downloaded but that requires exporting, sending to my email, opening my laptop, opening in Excel, formatting, then sending to printer. Most of the time I just want a printed record to be able to refer back to. A one click option in Shotview to print a session report would make it so easy.
I screenshot my phone, then hit print option... maybe that can help make it quick and dirty

swampbug and waveslayer that was all greek to me.
I use a phone to make a phone call,silly me

I know I need to get one but the day after I get one they will go on sale for 1/2 price.That how my luck runs.

That's not Luck, that's Technology/planned obsolete. It's way of the world and the way to keep their hands in your pockets!! Kind of like taxes, just keep bleeding 🩸 everyone !😜